We help you take the next step in your career
Being laid off from a management position can be both shocking and wonderful at the same time. Whatever the reason, it opens up new doors and opportunities. Our focused and structured outplacement process ensures that you find the best way forward in your career and reach your goal. 89% of our candidates who want a new position end up finding one after completing the process.
We provide Executive Outplacement services for managers and directors, supporting you from the day after you are laid off to the first day in your new job. Our focused, personalised and customised process give you an insight into who you are, what you are capable of and what you want.
We take a personal approach to the assignment
Our processes are in-depth, personalised and based on thorough analyses and constructive dialogue. Your own efforts are part of the process, but aided by our supportive and helpful input. We have a single success criterion: the process needs to make a difference and result in you reaching the next level in your career.
We have extensive experience of Executive Outplacement and work with SMEs, C25 companies and private equity funds. Additionally, we always offer a non-binding, confidential and free preliminary meeting. This allows you to ensure that our process is right for you and that we see eye-to-eye.
Our three personalised services
We offer three in-depth and customised services:
- Executive Outplacement Exclusive, where you get access to unlimited counselling
- Executive Outplacement via a so-called framework agreement with your previous employer
- Executive Outplacement, where you have 10 sessions/hours of counselling available
Our Exclusive service is an open-ended process where we support you all the way into a new position. The process is aimed at directors, managers and senior executives.
What you get out of a counselling process
- Concretisation, analysis and clarification of personal, social and professional competences, including organisational, managerial and strategic competences.
- Time, prioritisation, motivation, choice, consequence and change – new perspectives.
- Identification of your strengths, weaknesses, values and success stories.
- Preparation of a personal profile and executive summary (additional fee applies).
- A strategy and plan for your future career and working life.
- Preparation of a professional and targeted CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Insight into, specific handling and qualitative use of networks and social media, including specifically LinkedIn.
- Identification of companies and positions with values and a corporate culture that match the candidate’s.
- Job-seeking channels and job-seeking market, including recruitment agencies and headhunters, job portals, networks and job agents.
- Personal meeting with a Holmgaard Management headhunter.
- Creation of targeted and individual applications that yield results, both solicited and unsolicited, and identification of situational positions and applications. Video applications and contact by phone.
- Interview prepping, presentation training, interview techniques and test preparation.
- Exercises, specific tools and home assignments.
- Access to sparring between meetings.
Each process is adapted to the needs of the individual, and we alternate between coaching and counselling. We work in-depth with the candidate’s aspirations, opportunities and identification of competences, and we provide professional and expert sparring, constructive critique and support throughout the process. Our approach is structured, focused and action & results-oriented without compromising on the process itself.
How much does the outplacement service cost?
If you have been offered outplacement as part of your severance agreement, you have access to our individualised service. You choose what we should focus on. There are no fixed teams or fixed processes.
If you are interested in taking part in outplacement on your own initiative, you can use our open-ended solution or purchase our ‘clip card’, which gives you access to 10 counselling sessions. For prices, please contact us for more information. We offer a free preliminary meeting where we match expectations and ensure the chemistry is in place.
Please note that our ‘clip card’ is valid for one year and non-refundable. If you get a new position before using all your clips, you can use the remaining ones for coaching sessions to ensure you get off to a great start in your new company.